Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Creating for Craft Queen




Fancy that!
I actually made it back within the week to add a new post!

Today I wanted to share with you all a layout I have created using 
awesome products from
Boutique Craft Supplies


Nicole has an amazing supply of stunning products
(You should pop on over & have a look through her online store).
Here is my latest layout.

 I have used the 



I simply stamped lots of the Darkroom Door Fine Flowers on my base, then I stamped some onto some cardstock & fussy cut these out. Using the distress ink I added some colour to my base & to the flowers.
Added the Stripe Ribbon (which is one of my Fav's), tried a pretty bow using the Satin Seam Binding, created a few flower buds using the Satin Seam Binding & stuck these in place along with a few buttons and that gorgeous Bronze Deer Head. Lastly I hand drew the border around the outside & dabbed a little texture paste here & there!!!

 I am totally in love with this stamp set!!!!

Big thank you to little miss Ayva & her Mummy, Sarah for this gorgeous photo!

Here are a few cards I have designed using the same stamp set!


Thanks so much for stopping by
I do hope you like my creations!

Love & Hugs

Kim



2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

That looks like a great stamp to have.. love the fussy cut flowers.. and such a pretty photo too for your layout.. great cards!

Lizzy Hill said...

Wow! You have made me lust over that stamp set.....& I don't even normally 'DO' flowers!!! Looks totally BRILL!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog