Friday, February 27, 2015

Creating with Scrapmatts & Remembering when a Special Little Man came into the World!


Evening All :)

Popping in to share this SPECIAL layout I created, capturing a very 
special time in my baby brother's life....
When he became a Father 
(Five years ago!  That has gone way too quick!)


Now the photo isn't the sharpest or clearest....but I simply 
LOVE IT!
I have scrapped it before....but very differently.  
Oliver was 1 day old in this photo...snuggled into his Daddy.
 
I have used the new release
[Isn't it just stunning!]
I had to jump in & use it asap!


I have also used a C/W Stencils in my background.


Hope you all have an amazing weekend & maybe even get a little 
scrapping done?

Thanks for stopping in

Cheers 
Kim 
x



4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing, love the bubble back ground and love the fabulous stencil on the back ground too..

Lauren T said...

The bubbles look great. Such an amazing photo to capture.

Maria said...

Great masculine layout. Beautiful photo

Heather McMahon said...

Ooohhh fabulous Kim!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog