Sunday, October 12, 2014

Appreciate Life @ Scrappy Chat Designs :)





Hi All

Just popping in to share a sneak of a layout created using the
AWESOME

from



Really enjoyed playing with the TCW- Gothic Romance stencil, and the 
Spellbinders Silver Silk Luster supplied in the
Freestyle Kit

to check out my full layout


My son Mason starts his HSC exams tomorrow (12th Oct) and I wish him all
the very best.... You can do IT!

I love this photo of us together and the way he is hugging me.
I still picture him as a soft and gentle 5 year old, hugging my legs
because the school bell has rung!...sigh!
Time moves so fast.

{Mason remember you can be anything you want to be!}

Thanks for stopping by 


 
 




1 comment:

Lauren T said...

Great layout. You've got me interested in a membership to learn more about the spoons.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog