Sunday, September 21, 2014

Case File #140 over @ CSI





Evening All :)

Popping in to share with you my latest 
layout for
CSI 
An awesome colour scheme
compelling evidence & the testimony....well what can I say!?


Colour Scheme- All colours
Evidence-  Stripes- background paper (7 gypsies pp), Hearts- coconut button (craftqueen), random hearts, wet medium- texture paste (used with Tim Holtz stencil), string- top stitch thread..
Testimony- 'Exquisite Treasure' (Photograph taken by Sarah Parish)
This is a photo of a friends daughter......little 'Ayva' she is such a stunning little girl. I first met them when Ayva was a newborn bundle of joy and have loved watching her grow. She is in my opinion A Exquisite Treasure!
 Although I don't see them anymore I do love watching her grow through Facebook.
Thank you Sarah for allowing me to scrap your beautiful daughter x


I have also used this stunning
 
 


 

I do hope you can join in the fun this week over at
 CSI 
Don't forget about the DT Call to find out all you need to know go
 HERE 
 


Thanks for stopping by


Love & Scrappy Hugs


Kim 
x

6 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow wow wow KIM !!! this is outstanding and so charming ... loving the dark background and the spectacular photo .. I can see why you say she is a treasure ... beautiful x

Heather McMahon said...

I adore this Kim! Such a stunning photo and I love your unique stitching. Very cool!

Lizzyc said...

This looks stunning, I love the photo and love the stitching too.. gorgeous!

Ella Swan said...

Gorgeous job Kim! You know I adore your style!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful layout! Love all the fancy stitching and texture!

Sandra said...

Wow, what an amazing layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog