Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Such a Pretty Garden





Hello again :)

Today I have another layout for you, created using 
glorious 
blooms

[Be YOU tiful]

So I have used a collection of blooms in purple & also some stunning butterflies 
from Scrapmatts 
With the butterflies I have painted on some Ecoline watercolor ink.



My beautiful youngest daughter, Sidney.

I have also splashed a little gesso around as well.
The
Has a stellar collection of gorgeous handmade flowers, you can also purchase these
flowers individually....which I think is awesome!

The store also sells Chipboard and other well know 
flower brands.

Thank you for stopping and I hope you like my 
layout?

Cheers

KIM
X


5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Kim.....

Lizzyc said...

Really beautiful, the flowers are divine!

Lizzy Hill said...

Super, super cute:):) LOOOOVE the way you've designed the page, too:):)

Heather McMahon said...

I love this Kim. The stitching is gorgeous and that pic is sensational!

Jo said...

A goregeous photo of young Sidney and a perfect layout to match. Gotta love the SG flowers :) Love this xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog