Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Scrapmatts & Scrap Around The World

Hello everyone,

Popping in to show you some layouts I have created. 

The first one is my Design Team Layout for my monthly duties at

{ My Girls }
 
  I have used the stunning Layered windows 01 {CB4054} and the Scrap Words 10 {CB1207}
I have been saving this Layered window for some time now....you know for just the right photo!
Last Thursday I got that photo....
 

I have also used lots of goodies from Craft Queen. 


This month Scrapmatts is Guest Designing for the AWESOME
Monthly Challenge Blog
{which I am  extremely blessed to also be a part of}
To check out the SATW Design Team's December layouts go *HERE*


The Scrapmatts team had to create a layout, tag or single art journal spread based on the December Mood Board and you could also use the optional sketch!

  {Beautiful} 
  I've used the Australian Federation Detail 03 (CB4058) and Scrapwords 05 (CB1197)
I was inspired by the frames in the mood board and also the softness of the flowers.


 This is Madison who has done some amazing things this year. Dux of her year and the realization that she is a beautiful young lady. She has lost 20kgs since the start of this year and is very happy and healthy. She would never let me photograph her but that has changed now :)


 I have used texture paste on the Australian Federation Chipboard then pressed an embossing folder into the paste, to create texture, then once dry I painted with glimmermist then brushed on some Silks Glaze. I then cut into desired pieces and added to my layout. Machine stitching, fussy cutting and lots of pretties....sigh!


I actually put the wrong year on this but Madi pointed
 this out so I did fix it....( Think it might be Christmas Brain setting in....too much to think about!!?)

Scrap Around The World has some really amazing prizes up for grabs, this month and that includes Scrapmatts!!!!
So, if you do get a chance I urge you to enter. 

Before I go I want to share this photo of my girls......I so love it!!!
think I will have to get this enlarged and don't be surprised if you see a few layouts too!!!


Too gorgeous..... and beautiful!!!
Thanks for stopping
Cheers

KIM
X



6 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Kim! Two amazing layouts using scrapmatts products. Don't you just love daughters?! Not only are they fun to hang out with, but you get to play with pretty stuff too! Your girls are a credit to you. Thanks for sharing xx

Lizzy Hill said...

FABULOUS Kim....the photo of the girls & you, & STUNNINGLY FUN, that one at the bottom....sooo makes me wish I'd had a girl or two!!! And your pages...*sigh*....lovely...that frame that you've altered!! A-Mazing. Love. And that blue flower. Perfect:) Going now. Running outta superlatives!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

These are stunning Kim, truly inspiring works x

Lauren T said...

LOVE what you've done with the frame here, such an imaginative way of using it. The photos all look fantastic.

Lizzyc said...

Oh your DD are gorgeous indeed! I have 3 DD too and I love getting them together every chance we have for a few photos.. and I love it when they play up for the camera!! Love your layouts, and those photos are very special.. Love the flowers and colors.. Have a great week!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Absolutely gorgeous pages Kim!! Love the photos especially with the girls playing up for the camera ... such fun!! Magical pages, beautifully done!!! ox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog