Thursday, May 16, 2013

Scrapmatts........Beach Dreaming.....sigh!

 Happy Hump day, people!!!

 Today I have a bit to show you.... so get comfy!
Firstly, my Design Team reveal for Scrapmatts .
 This month we were asked to create an off the page project and also a layout, (for the layout we could choose a colour combo from these 3).
  1. Black, White and Red
  2. Black, White and Yellow
  3. Monochromatic
For my Off the Page project I decided to use the new Memory Cabinet. A few of the DT members have created some stunning examples....make sure you pop over and have a look in the Scrapmatts Gallery.
{ Beach Dreaming Cabinet }
 
 {Inside Cabinet}
 
{ Inside Texture }
I love how this bit turned out!!!!
It looks like a windy, cloudy day....and the netting looks a little like foamy sea.
 
 I've used Scrapmatts- Nautical Design (CB4059), Scrap Words (CB1200).....buttons from
The lovely Miss Annette gave me the netting.....bless her little cotton socks. The shells I had just laying around and some seed beads.
 
 CB7011 Memory Cabinet 01
The Memory Cabinet
looks like this is it's raw state....which I love! I really didn't want to paint it but it had to be done....think how awesome this would be done up for a special someone....the possibilities are endless! (and super easy to put together).
 
Now here is the layout I created....

{You Make Me Smile}
I decided to do Black-White-Yellow 
Chevron washi tape and buttons from Craft Queen
 
 {Closie}
 
Look at those Silhouettes (CB1196), aren't they cute!  I've also used the Scrap Words (CB1197)
If you look at the pic of my cheeky little man you will see a narrow black frame that is also in the pack of Silhouettes. I love how you can use every bit of Scrapmatts!
 
Thanks so much for stopping
Hope your having a great week
 
Oh! very excited to be on
CSI
Most Wanted List....
with this layout
Thank You
 
Cheers
Kim X
 




 

4 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my gosh you have been busy Kim. The memory cabinet looks stunning with the beach them, so soft and whimsical. And the layout is another amazing page and the yellow looks fantastic :)xx

Maria said...

Beautiful Kim love the cabinet!!

Helen Wallace said...

Beautiful projects and I especially love the black and yellow layout. The silhouettes look perfect :)

bappleicious said...

Everything is just amazing Kim - love your stuff - countdown is on to catch up also - Yay

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog