Friday, May 31, 2013

CSI#73.....Just had to do this one.....Love the colours!!!

Hello....

Been busy creating this and a few other goodies this week....
WOW!!!! This time next week I will be in Brisbane setting up for EXPO.....Yay!!!
It's going to be so much fun....and I will be catching up with lots of beautiful friends....new and old!!!
 So I was very inspired by this weeks (#73) over at 
  CSI

           I mean how's that for inspiration.....if you haven't been over, you really should it really gets you thinking...

 {First Camp}
 
I've used an ornate frame from Scrapmatts which I have painted with gesso. I've also used a selection of goodies from Craft Queen 


Some texture and misting....and pulling flowers apart...cutting here and there...

 
More misting and knotting of thread......
 and below is a creation for CraftQueen using some gorgeous Prima papers, Prima mask and other goodies Nicole will have at Brisbane Scrapbooking and Papercraft Expo....running from 8th-9th-10th June...

 Thanks for stopping in
and hope you get a chance to create this weekend
 
Cheerio
Kim
X

1 comment:

bappleicious said...

I can see why you were drawn to the colours as they are amazing - see you next weekend - Yippee Happy Dance Jiggety Jig

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog