Wednesday, January 16, 2013

First Post for *** Scrapmatts***

Woohoo!!!!

First post for Scrapmatts done!
So very excited to be on such a great team.....EXCITED MUCH!!!!!

Bit of a tricky subject.... ME !
 Used the Scrapmatts Arch Window Frame (CB6041) that I coated in Glimmer Glaze and Scrapmatts Page Borders (CB2003) which I cut in half and Glimmermisted in Blue Bahama...used heaps of flower charms and buttons from CraftQueen. 

 Prima stamp, EK- abstract flower punch....Ranger Perfect Pearls mist.....machine stitching...

 {Close-up}


{His New Honey}
 I used 7Dots pp....(yummo!}, EK-donut punch, Prima canvas flowers, trim, charms and flowers from CRAFTQUEEN and I used the gorgeous SCRAPMATTS Ornate Frame (CB5071)

Hope you like what I've put together...?

 Look what I got for Christmas....
                                   New Lounge....yay! 



 
and look at my Benny Boy......resting
Hope your having a great day and just maybe doing a little scrapping?

Cheers for now

7 comments:

Anne P said...

Beautiful LO's Kim.

Sandi Smith said...

Wow Kim...both layouts are stunning!!

Unknown said...

Love these creations Kim. You have a wonderful style.

Jasmine S said...

Beautiful work Kim. I just looooove your style and details.

Jo said...

Lovin' your new lounge Kim! looks very comfy - not sure if I'd get too much scrapping done if that was in my lounge room :) Your recent layouts are beautiful & I love your background work.

Anonymous said...

Heart Skipped Beats Medication acomplia without prescription - acomplia uk http://www.buydiscountedisotretinoin.net/#acomplia-uk

Anonymous said...

Heart Disease Alternative Medicine meridia price - meridia pills http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#meridia-pills , [url=http://www.meridiaonlineorder.net/#buy-meridia-online-no-prescription ]buy meridia online no prescription [/url]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog