Sunday, July 1, 2012

Stuck?!Sketches-1st July 2012

The new month brings us a new sketch over at Stuck?!Sketches and it's a real beauty...and it has one of my favourite elements......circles
Lookie, lookie....

firstly I will show you my layout



{Naturally Beautiful}
my Samantha...


and the sketch looks like...

 Told you it was awesome!!!!

All the products I've used

~~Chevron mask          ~~Edge binding                        ~~Tiny Twine
~~Donut punch            ~~Pink Lily wooden button     ~~Rosette ribbon
~~Doily lace punch     ~~Pearl Ribbon

I've also used some canvas paper....done my usual stitching...and a touch of muslin. Used some...think it was tutti fruity glimmermist ( which i obtained from one gorgeous gal....Miss Annette).
 So if you get the chance join us over at  STUCK?! for this awesome SKETCH......YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!!!

Cheers and hope your keeping nice and warm....brrrr.....we had snow here in Orange today.....

Kim x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog