Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June----Stuck?!----Gorgeousness!!!

Happy Tuesday peoples!!!!

So very much to tell you but firstly I need to share the June Stuck?!Sketches with you all...

( Due to Brisbane Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo and my recovery period I'm a little late showing you my layout for the June 1st Sketch.)

 Isn't it gorgeous!!!

Had lots of fun with this sketch....
Here is my example....



My beautiful niece Candice and her husband Josh....

I used a mini spring fling C/W template and lightly misted in glimmermist and I had planned to keep it simple but then I felt it needed more, so I started to add layers of cut boarders... I absolutely love this DONUT CHAIN PUNCH....and who doesn't like the DAISY EDGE PUNCH... ....( not many of us thats for sure!!!)

 www.craftqueen.com.au

has all the items I've used for this layout and lots more girls.....YUM!

Now onto the June 15th Sketch.....which looks like...

 Another truly gorgeous sketch Pop over and have a SQUIZZ at the other CT examples!!! They are all very inspirational....



Here is my little example for you.....love butterflies...



Sorry I can't give you some close ups...my computer and camera didn't like eachother for some reason the other week...ppffft! Silly puter~~~~

Love this BoBunny paper and the colours...I really didn't do alot, except add some CRAFTQUEEN flowers, Prima trim and the Butterfly is cut from some TIM HOLTZ kraft ink resist then stitched to some tea-dyed calico...then I just splished some black g/mist around.

So there you have the two totally awesome June Sketches  for STUCK?!
I do hope you have the chance to join us....be sure too!!!

I'll be back again real soon to tell you all about the awesome time I had at expo this year.....but I really need to go warm up....it's like 6 degrees here at the moment and I can see my breath infront of me as I'm typing....brrrrrr!

Keep warm

Cheers Kim
XXX

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog