Friday, April 27, 2012

Twiddleybitz are just so fun to play with!!!

 As most of you know I was thrilled to be asked as a Guest Designer for the very awesome Twiddleybitz   for the months of April and May....Ive showed you the shadow box I created now I would like to show you a couple of other creations using the wonderful products they have on offer.

 Firstly I'll show you a couple of layouts and then a card I finished off today.

{Sweet Child of Mine}
This layout was for the colour challenge for April

{close up}



{Pure Beauty}
Love this so much...love the BoBunny pp and the twiddleybitz flourish is stunning.

{Just For You}
More BoBunny pp and I love how the butterfly turned out, look below for a slightly better look!






 I used some glimmermist on the butterfly (alot...to get the layers to spread), dried it off with my heat gun and then added some metallic paint.

 I really love how it came up...awesome!!!!

So what do you have planned for the weekend?????

I Hope to be scrapping my Saturday away with my two lovelies Annette and Mary.

Shall be back soon with a little more of my creative bitz.
 Hope you have a fabulous weekend creating and spending time with those you love.....

Cheers Kim xxx

3 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Love your work Kim. Your 2 pages are just gorgeous as is your card. Love the pp and what you have done with the Twiddleybits, looks fantastic so clever and creative. Have a great weekend. :) x

Leanne J said...

they all look gorgeous Kim..
woohoo....

Tone K. said...

I love your work Kim...it is really amazing :)
The torn paper is soooo cool ! :)
Great colors and details too....as always ! :)
Thanks for the inspiration !

Wish you a happy weekend ! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog