Thursday, March 1, 2012

WooHoo! I'm so on the creative team over at Stuck?!

 So a while ago I applied for the CT over at Stuck?! Sketches and managed to nab a spot on the Autumn/Winter 2012, team! (happy dance).
 I'm so over the moon to be amongst such awesomeness....some very talented scrappers in the line-up.

So firstly I'll show you my application layout......

                                                                         Summer Love
                                                                      ( it's like no other)

I've used some gorgeous trims and papers  from Craftqueen, a chippie from imaginarium which I've painted with gesso....muslin and of course machine stitching.


 A closie of my handsome little man, McKenzie.
My youngest three needed to have some water play back at the start of January, ( little did we know that would be the only hot 3-4 days we would encounter all summer long!)





 I so love these colours together...soft and fabulous...well I love them!!!

Now onto the Stuck?!Sketch for the month of
                     MARCH 2012
The sketch....


                                       &

My take on it.......

{T'was the night before Christmas}




I love this pic of my children....they seem to come together and get along so well on Christmas Eve it really amazes me...
 I've used some great christmas ribbons from Craftqueen.

I'm looking forward to my time at Stuck?!  so very much!

Thanks for stopping by

KIM xxx


 

6 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Kim, congrats on the DT spot. LOVE this boy layouts, I love your style and the photos are so fun and happy! You make me want to create a layout!

Jasmine S said...

Well done Kim on the Stuck DT. It was great to see your name in lights. And both of your pages here are just beautiful. I love the pale blue with the Kraft. Stunning.

Dolly B said...

Well you Know I think you are awesome and these would have to be two of my most favourite layouts of yours. Like I keep telling you, you are one talented lady x

Jess Mackenzie said...

SO thrilled to bits to be on the team with you lovely lady!!! You're work is simply AMAZING.....so inspirational!!!! Love Love Love it : ) Love and Peace xox

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Just awesome! Well done.

Rebekkah said...

Hey Gorgeous !

Well done you !
So proud of you you talented woman !!
I just adore your style and always have thats probably why your on TWo of my teams LOL !
bek xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog