Friday, September 16, 2011

Good Stuff

 Hello..hello, wow it's been a busy week.

School performance "The Week That Was", for Sidney and McKenzie...they did so well McKenzie was the narrator for the first act..Possum Magic, he almost made me cry...just so cute and gorgeous....and made my chest puff-up...(so proud!)
 Sidney's performance was also excellent...she's a born actress I tell you..
It was without doubt one of the best infant/primary productions I've been to.

I have been creating but I can only show you a few sneaks at this stage...

Some little rose buds made from Satin Seam Binding from Craftqueen .



Some layers and beautiful paper flowers & MME pp.

 Reporter- Gertrude Goes (Sidney)



And a card I made with some handmade flowers using MME pp-Sunshine, which is totally awesome.
I love...love...love twine at the moment and love this colour of Satin Seam Binding..sigh...big love and how awesome is that CRAFTQUEEN butterfly (gorgeous)!!!
         Thanks for stopping bye, hope you have a very awesome weekend, whatever you have planned

Keep Happy

Kim
xxx

3 comments:

Petrina McDonald said...

rosebuds made from satin seam binding!!!! omg get outta here!!! i love love love them!!!!!!!!

Gwen Wruck said...

*gasp* oh kim, love these!!! I will definately be giving these a go :)

Dolly B said...

Your work is just amazing Kim, you are a inspiration

Hugs
Mary x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog