Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Brisbane Papercraft Expo-Pt 3

So hello Darlings!!
Thought I would show you the results of the 2 classes I did while in Brissie.
The first class was called "As you turn in Life", with  Angella Peardon and using Scrapmatts Moving gears.

I haven't really given this my own title
The photo is of my husbands parents. John and Nellie.
Not sure of dates but I will add more details once I investigate.

It was rather an intense 2 hours but well worth it.
One of my fav scrappers was helping out , (Renee Dowling)...so that was an added bonus.


Our next class was "Steampunk Chic" by Rachel Greig  (darkroom door).
Lots of fun and gave us some experience with distress stains/inks and stamping.






{chic lady}





{I'am so getting some of these awesome stamps}

Thanks for looking make sure you leave me a comment.

KIM xxx

P.s before you go have a look at these super cool background stamps Craft Queen has just got in

Darkroom Door background stamp - mesh

So going to get a few of these.....
go have a look for yourself
http://www.craftqueen.com.au/index.php


Until next post.....Bye!


2 comments:

Kiki Aposeki said...

So chic!!!I love it!!!

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh this is fantastic! Sofie told me about those gears but hadn't seen them yet...divine!! Well done xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search this blog